Welcome to the SPGENS Wiki. As we roll out new updates for our private server. New page and content will be missing. We'll try our hardest to provide information as soon as possible! Please be patient as we complete our wiki
RMT (Real Money Trading) Policy
This page will act as the official RMT policy page. We will keep this updated at all times.
- As of July 23, 2019, we will be enacting a new policy change regarding RMT (real money trading).
- As of January 20, 2020, our RMT policy has been revised.
What is RMT?
RMT is defined as (Real Money Trading), where two players agree upon exchanging in-game assets in exchange for hard currency or real currency.
What is allowed now
- Selling cards to players via Trade for Real Currencies which are privately exchanged. These trades are privately agreed on and come with no guarantees regarding the safety of that trade.
- Card selling will NOT require any form of Trade Credit system.
What is NOT allowed
- Selling ANY sort of in-game asset to players via the User Shop for Real Currencies
- Selling code (soft currency), cash, GEN Coins via the Trade OR User Shop
- Selling accounts, exchanging accounts