These are going to be the official patch notes and information page for the upcoming patch, v314. Inside this patch, we will be making core updates to guilds, introducing a new premium system to replace the current VIP system, adding quality of life upgrades to some features in the game and making core bug fixes / feature updates to the server.
What is the Premium System?
The new premium system will introduce a subscription based model, with tiers that players can continually work towards upgrading through the Daily Mission System (will be abbreviated as DMS).
For more information regarding the Premium System, it's features and mechanics, please visit the Wiki Page: Premium System.
The existing VIP system will still be in effect, but will not be a donation option in the future. Existing VIP players will have the choice to migrate their VIP to the new premium system or keep their VIP status. The migration period will be March 20 - March 28 via a Discord channel that will be opened.
Use your Discord account, with your attached username (the  tag, for example: Kyu [GM-Crow]) to request a migration.
- What happens during migration?
- When migrating, the player will lose their VIP status in exchange for a Premium Subscription (with the following benefits below). This is only during the migration period.
- What happens if I don't migrate during this period?
- After the migration period, players will not have the chance to migrate their VIP to the new Premium system. Instead players will have to donate for the new premium system to be moved over.
- If I don't migrate, do I keep my VIP?
- Yes, you will keep your VIP status indefinitely. The only time your VIP status would be removed is if you decided to donate for a premium subscription (after the migration period), in which you would relinquish your VIP for the Premium Subscription.
- What are the benefits of migration?
- Premium Gold Tier (1,200 Premium EXP)
- 3 months of Premium Status
Will VIP still exist?
Players will have the option to migrate or keep their VIP status. Once the migration period expires, players will not have the option to migrate without having to donate for a new subscription. New subscriptions will not have the added bonuses the migration period provides.
From our design document: The goal of this update is to put more influence on guild rewards and guild competition to increase player driven communities. We wish to make guild a more prominent and consistent way of rewarding the playing of the game.
Whats changed or added?
For detailed information regarding the new rewards & trophy system, please visit our Wiki Page: Guilds.
- Guild Trophy System
- A new currency for guilds rewarded upon weekly siege completions based on siege rank.
- New Guild Rewards
- Guild Applications
- Players will now have the ability to apply to a guild, and a guild officer or leader can approve or deny applications.
- Guild Officer implementation
- A secondary 'leader', with permissions to invite and approve guild applications.
- Guild titles
- Guild leaders will now have the ability to change "Member", "Guild Officer" and "Guild Leader" titles.
- New communication commands for guilds
- Ability to memo everyone in the guild, as well as offline members.
- Guild "message of the day", a customized message upon login for all guild members.
Bug Fixes & Balance Changes
- Fight Club
- Fix the "stuck" room issue persisting in this mode.
- 3v5 issue resolved (visual issue).
- Mission 300
- GP Rewards from Mission 300 at lower levels will give far less Guild Points.
- GP Rewards from Mission 300 will scale higher as the Mission 300 levels increase.
- SP Cards
- Resolved issue where skills were given out incorrectly for certain card types.