As of our staff meeting today, the staff team and I have decided that we will cease all policing of player reports relating to toxic behavior, verbal abuse and insults while playing on our servers.
- This is our new stance regarding this type of behavior due to the time it takes to police and manage player behavior in-game which we would prefer to use developing the server and it's resources.
- Our stance may change in the future. Please do not send reports of this nature to #player-reports or via email, or a warning/infraction will be sent to your account.
- Our stance regarding toxic behavior towards staff members will still remain the same and will not be tolerated.
- Toxic or disrespectful behavior on Discord will still be monitored and dealt with appropriately.
New Command - @block
A new command will be introduced that will allow players to block players from most chat forms (Lobby chat, Friend chat, Guild chat, Whisper chat, Memos). Chat inside rooms are not monitored by the server and thus cannot be blocked, but players can use the Survival Project blacklist function (in the screenshot provided).
- Usage: @block <username> | Example: @block PlayerA
- The @block command will NOT work on staff members.
- The @block command will allow players to block a player from all forms of chat:
- Lobby Chat
- Trade Chat
- Whisper Chat
- Guild Chat
- Friend Chat
Chat inside of a room is not monitored and unfortunately cannot be filtered by our system, but players will have the option to use the "blacklist" feature built into the Survival Project client that will effectively not display any form of chat from a user.
This can be found by clicking on a users' profile card, and adding them to your blacklist. The blacklist gets reset everytime you close the game.
Official Patch Notes for v313.10
This is a larger patch (building up to our v314 patch where guild rewards and fight-club will be reinstated)
- Added @block/@unblock functionality to block players
- Bank, User Shop, Code Shop and @guild transfer information all have commas added to their price tags/code information.
- @guild transfer <username> command added - Transfer your guild to another player for 20,000 cash. Use @guild help for more details.
- Bug Fix: Cards traded or gifted will lose 1 day of premium on the card (Gold Force/Silver Force) (cards not losing a day if traded/gifted)
- Bug Fix: Guild invite messages are sent correctly to the sender.
- Bug Fix: Offline memo sometimes not being sent properly -- We ensured they will now.
- Bug Fix: Fix @warn system not working correctly and applying appropriate punishments
- Mode of the day now gives 2.5x GP instead of 2.0x GP
- Percentage cut off for guild rewards is now set at 6% instead of 8%.