Generally, events at SPG can be divided into these categories: Rate Events, Staff Hosted Events, and Other Events.
Rate events increase ele, code, and point.
- Hot Time
- 2x Rate. Every Saturday and Sunday, the whole day.
- Prime Rates
- 1.5x Rate. Monday-Friday, at 7AM-9AM, 12PM-2PM, 6PM-8PM, 11AM-1AM server time (GMT-5). Please check the current server time here: Server Time
Staff Hosted Events
These events include any game mode, Quest or PvP, where one or more staff members host the game. Few days after the event, participants will receive a prize for either winning or participating. Staff members include the Game Masters (GM-) and Community Moderators (CM-). Some examples of events:
- Any of the Quest 5 modes.
- Any game modes ranging from Team Play, Crystal Capture, Symbol, Race, Dodge, etc.
- Boss Event
- A staff member will use custom cards with very overpowered level and skills. This event is meant to be hard, but still possible to win. Different Boss Events can have different limitations on what cards and skills are allowed to be used by the participants.
- Custom Events
- Various other events where the staff sets limits on what the participants must do in order to win.
- Fusion Mania
- A special, very rare event, where the chances of level and skill fusion are increased.
- Donation Events
- Flash Events
- Flash Event can be any of the above mentioned events that is held without any previous announcement.