What Are They:
Room commands is a special feature in SPG that allow the room master to create special conditions for the room. For example, the use of avatar can be blocked.
How to Use Them:
- To use a room command you have to be the room master, with the little key icon next to your name.
- Click into Friend or Guild chat.
- Type in one of the room commands as they appear on the list below.
List of Commands:
(Note: Please exclude < and > from your commands. They are just for visually showing the variable.)
- @room help
- Displays all room commands available.
- @room name <name>
- Change room name to <name>.
- @room password <pw>
- Changes room password to <pw>.
- @room kick <username>
- Kicks <username> from room
- @room rule avatar
- Disables or enables avatar usage, works for Random as well.
- @room rule flying
- Disables flying character usage. Shamoo, Cream, Will, and Hazel.
- @room rule cardslimit <#>
- Limits card levels to number <#>. Instead of <#>, please enter a card level. Entering @room rule cardslimit 6, will prevent any player from using a card higher than level 6. Card limit can be reset with: @room rule cardslimit -1.
- @room rule shuffle
- Disables automatic team shuffling/randomization from Teamplay/Tournament modes.