It has been a while since we have made a major patch update. In this patch, I wanted to specifically target some mis-information on the server regarding rate changes from Super Silvers, Elemental Bonus, Pets and Guild Bonuses.
There will also be some small changes to ensure our prompts and notifications are less bothersome, while the information is still presented correctly. Lastly, some changes to gamemodes for better quality of service have been made.
Regarding future patches, we will be changing the way we handle patching and sharing of information. As you can tell, this patch is made in a forum post and has more features than the average patch we used to do. We would like to continue this trend to better distribute information to our players. Expect larger patches in the future but less frequently. This will give us more time to test and develop our patches to ensure they play out better on the live servers.
Without further delay, here are the patch notes.
Official Patch Notes - v313.0, Feb. 13, 2019.
Rate Changes to Card Bonuses & Status Bonuses
All + and - (plus and minus) figures are compared to the previous patch (v312.11)!
- Super Silvers:
- Fire Super Silver: +20% on EXP/Code - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Wind Super Silver: +25% on EXP/Code, +25% on Elements - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Earth Super Silver: +33% on EXP/Code - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Water Super Silver: +50% on EXP/Code - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Guild Bonuses:
- Being in a guild: +200% on EXP/Code - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Snowman Pet: -50% on EXP/Code - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Elemental Bonus: +25% on Elements - Relative to previous patch (v312.11)
- Guild Bonuses:
- 1st to 5th place bonus for Elements based on guild rank increased by +200%.
- 1st place bonus for Code/EXP based on guild rank increased by +100%.
- 2nd place bonus for Code/EXP based on guild rank increased by +25%.
- Now shows YOUR RATE as well as SERVER RATE allowing players to compare the two. Rates are accumulating all bonuses (Guild, SS, Guild Rank, Master Card, Elemental Bonus, Prime Rate, etc.)
- Now checks for types of @agree unique to User Shop and Lvl 10 fusion. Using @agree will set the "type" of agreement you have made, whether it be User Shop or Lvl 10 fusion. Players should not be able to miss any information regarding either features (or future implemented features).
- Information is now in chat instead of memos.
- Guild Commands:
- @guild disband now works properly (will instantly disband a guild, removing all members, guild score records, etc.) -- There is no warning to this command, so please use this wisely! We will not be recovering any lost guild information due to abuse of this command!
- Tournament Mode:
- Players in tournament mode will have their participation order shuffled upon the start of the game. This means every player will have a chance to go first, second, etc.
- Teamplay Mode:
- Room teams will be scrambled by default. Teams will be scrambled upon the room starting. To configure this option, use command @room rule shuffle. We may decide in the future to permanently enforce scrambling of teams to prevent stacking of teams (auto-balancing).
- Maximum element earned per interaction increased by 4x. This translate to the elemental bonuses applying more effectively.