This is a really big patch, so sit tight and get ready to read. If you are looking for an explanation, please check this post regarding the reasons why we have made these changes, this will strictly be a technical breakdown of all the changes.
Let's get to it!
- Cards up to 30% 2nd skill activation can be freely traded by anyone who is verified.
- All other cards, Skill Cards, Elements, Pets, Card Slot, Avatar Items, etc. can be freely traded between players.
Trade Credit System
- USE COMMAND @trade TO VIEW INFORMATION AND TRADE CREDITS AVAILABLE TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Appearance & Card Information
- A new card has been introduced where the days in the card represent the amount of credit the card has.
- The "001" being the amount of credits left on the card.
- Purchasing the card from the GEN Coin shop will NOT stack.
- When trading an item with 2nd skill activation above 30%, for example, 33%, a "credit" from the card will be used.
- Credits will only be consumed by the SELLER, the BUYER will not need any trade credits.
- A memo will be sent when offering up the card, indicating how many Trade Credits will be consumed for the trade.
- Trade Credit card (User Shop Card) can be traded or sold via Auto User Shop, or through Trading.
- You can get more trade credits from the GEN Coin shop (@gc-redeem 22 or 23, use @gencoin for more information on all items)
Trade Credit Pricing
- Trading code now has a 6% fee for ALL code sent.
Trade Credit Card is only required for Trading and is not required for Auto User Shop (F6).
Auto User Shop (F6) Changes
- Verified Players: 10.5% Code
- VIP Players: 7.5% Code
- Was previously 7% code for ALL players.
- Card Listing Amount
- Verified Players: 16 Cards
- VIP Players: 24 Cards
- Was previously 12 Cards.
- Card Resets
- Cards will now get sent back to players if they haven't been sold for 3 days.
- Was previously 7 days.
- Minimum pricing for high activation cards & Skill 2-2/2-1/1-1 cards have been implemented. You will be prompted with a message if you don't meet the requirements.
New Feature: Code Shop
Due to inflation on the servers, we have decided to add a new way for players to spend their code.
- USE COMMAND @codeshop TO ACCESS THE CODE SHOP.
- Every 12 hours (12AM & 12PM EST, -5 TIMEZONE), the code shop will reset and add more inventory.
- Gold Force items have static prices & quantities.
- Some cards on the code shop are untradable. Those cards will have an indicator.
- Pricing & Quantity
- Code Shop items that do not have static pricing & quantities, take the last 7 days of User Shop sales and average out the prices on a per card basis. A percentage is taken off the average price and is listed as such.
- The same thing is done with quantities, and a percentage is taken as quantity for the code shop.
- Cards Available
- Skill 2-1, Skill 2-2, Skill 1 & Skill 2
- ALL Gold Force Cards, 365-Days
- Gifting will only be allowed between accounts with the same email address used during registrations.
Terms of Service Update
Our Terms of Service has been updated to allow players to trade cards for real currencies.
Players will be required to use the command @tosagree to agree to the updated Terms of Service. This will restore functionality for room creation and joining.