After Super Fusion Mania, we ran a survey on Discord to gauge how the player-base feels about fusions so far. We haven't touched any of the fusion code in a while, besides adding 37-39%. From the survey, we found that most players are frustrated with getting desired 1st Skills, and activation percentage on 2nd skills.
The following changes have been made to make fusions slightly easier for the future, as most of the staff have determined some of the fusions are quite frustrating.
- Guild leaders may only kick up to 3 players per week.
- 15% easier to obtain maximum 1st skills
- This affects Skill 1 Card & Regular Skill Fusions
Skill Card: 1-1
- Now changed to always give a maximum skill from the available pool. For example, swords have 5 skills available using 1-1.
- Damage + 6 x cardlvl
- Knockback + 8.5 x cardlvl
- Attack time - 3 x cardlvl
- MP usage - 6 x cardlvl
- Critical 50%
- 1-1 will also work on Magic cards.
- 1-1 has been added to the GEN Coin shop for 6 GEN Coins.
Skill Card: 2-2
- Increased the chance to get a percentage between 25% - 29% from 20% -> 25%.
- Increased the chance to get a percentage between 30% - 33% from 10% -> 13%.
- Decreased the chance to get a percentage between 23% - 24% from 30% -> 25%.
- All other percentages have been left the same.
- Future Fusion Manias will be 1.7x fusion rate instead of 1.5x.
- Future Super Fusion Mania will be 2.5x fusion rate instead of 2.0x.