Last Updated: October 14, 2018
Guilds have been extensively developed and tested over the last month, and we're ready to give information to new and old players alike regarding the new game feature!
Guild General Information
Guilds are designed to add more competition to the game and allow players to create their own unique groups. For the most part, Guilds will work the way they did in vanilla Survival Project.
- Guilds will start out with 8 slots.
- Guilds max slots is 16.
- Guild expansion slots (1 slot) will cost 200,000,000 code (200 mil).
- Guild creation is FREE.
Depending on your guilds overall ranking, these bonuses will be applied:
- Being in a guild or acting as a guild leader will give 20% additional multiplier to EXP/Code rates and Elements.
- 1st place guilds will have their guild name on Channel Selection.
Resets at 12:00 AM EST every Sunday.
To qualify for a prize, the player (regardless if they are a Guild Leader or Member) must have contributed at least 8% of the guild's weekly GP earnings. If you do not qualify, a prize will not be given.
First Place Prize
- Guild Leader
- 3x Loot Crate, 5000 Cash, 50 GEN Coin
- 1x Loot Crate, 2000 Cash, 20 GEN Coin
Second Place Prize
- Guild Leader
- 2x Loot Crate, 2000 Cash, 25 GEN Coin
- Most GP contributed to guild for the week
Bonuses activate for anyone in the guild.
- 1st Place Guild: 30% additional EXP/Code multiplier & 1.5x additional Element multiplier (as strong as Wind SS)
- 2nd Place Guild: 20% additional EXP/Code multiplier & 1.2x additional Element multiplier
- 3rd Place Guild: 15% additional EXP/Code multiplier & 0.9x additional Element multiplier
- 4th Place Guild: 10% additional EXP/Code multiplier & 0.5x additional Element multiplier
- 5th Place Guild: 5% additional EXP/Code multiplier & 0.3 additional Element multiplier
Element Multiplier is a multiplier added when players earn elements. The rate adds bonuses like Elemental Bonus, Super Silvers and guild rank bonuses.
Additionally, we hope to run events per month regarding guild competitions. Follow our news and event updates for more details.
Guilds will be able to accumulate Guild Points (abbreviated as GP) through playing the game and earning EXP/Points for themselves. For example, killing a monster or completing a round of PVP will reward you with GP.
Guild members can earn 20,000 GP from completing their Daily Mission (DMS).
Guild Points will be reset every week, losing 60%~70% of their earned GP. This percentage is decided upon -further investigation of GP fairness (our way of balancing how guilds earn GP).
Only guilds above the GP average (guilds have to have more than 10,000 GP to qualify to the average) will lose GP upon the monthly reset. This is to allow lower tier guilds to continue to build GP in order to stay competitive, and any guild should be able to Siege/Capture a channel.
Guild Points will be a percentage of points accumulated. We have our own system to convert points earned to GP.
GP earnings in chat (upon killing a monster or player) are incorrect.
Guild Point Bonuses
When conditions are met, GP conversion rates will be increased by determined amount.
- Rooms with 5 or more players: 10% Increase to GP earnings
- Player is a VIP: 5% Increase to GP earnings
- If room is PVP type (fighting against another player): 60% Increase to GP earnings
All commands on the server must be executed within the lobby in ALL chat. Commands will not work within rooms.
General Guild Commands
- Will print all guild related commands and information.
@guild lookup guildname
- Will lookup and display public information for specific guild.
@guild lookup MyGuild
@guild invite username
- Invites a player to your guild. Player must be online.
@guild invite GM-Q
- Leave a guild (guild leaders cannot leave, they must disband instead)
- Accept a guild invite (if one is pending). Will accept the last guild invite sent.
Commands for Guild Leaders
@guild kick username
- Kicks a player from your guild.
@guild kick GM-Q
- Disbands your present guild and removes all GP records, players from the guild, and yourself.
Commands for Guild Shop (Leaders Only)
@guild create guildname
- Creates a guild with the name entered. Guild names must not contain spaces. Guild names must be 4 - 12 characters long.
@guild create MyGuild
- Cost: 100,000,000 Code (100 million)
- Expands the guild by 1 slot (up to 7).
- Cost: 300,000,000 Code (300 million) per usage