This announcement concerns the rate changes experienced over the last few days and the bit of backlashed we faced because of it, as well as an eventful weekend to come!
The events is partially going to be hosted as an apology to the community for the mistakes I made with rate changes over the last 2 weeks. I hope this allows everyone to be in a position in the game they are happy with.
Thanks for all the support, especially the ops-team, community mod team and certain members of the community who reached out and assisted.
Rate Change Disclosure
So, let's talk rates. I intended on trying to change the economy by increasing the rarity of Elements, and decreasing the rarity for EXP and Code. This didn't pan out so well as I found there were many bugs related to game-modes and distribution of resources with those specific game-modes.
There were a lot of changes made, and at the end of it, I've recoded most of the resource distribution system, as well as added an easier way for me to tune rates. I have taken tons of feedback from community members, players and staff to re-balance the rates to something everyone enjoys.
The result of that is going to look like this:
- Elements will be more abundant, but not as abundant as before. Expect 200 - 400 per game (without any bonuses like Super Silver). Some game-modes will net less, like Quest.
- EXP and Codes will be rarer again, but not as rare as before. Expect 300,000 - 450,000 per game (without any bonuses like Super Silver). Some game-modes will net less, like Quest.
- Rates are dependent on difficulty of Triple Max (36% Second Activation, Max First Skill, Lvl 9) and Level 9 Fusion. If rates go up, so does the difficulty.
- Hierarchy of game-mode rewards:
- Ladder type game-mode (Fight Club, Tournament)
- Teamplay type game-mode (Teamplay, Assault, Symbol, Crystal
- PVE (Mission, Big Match & Quests)
- These are the game-modes in order of best to worst.
- Don't forget that bonuses like multi-player rates and Quest Share.
- *For PVE, Mission will net the most, and will have Quest Share enabled.
- For more information on how rates work, please go to our EXP, Code and Elements Guide.
I hope this answers most of your questions on the directions I am taking the rates. If you have further, please directly post in this announcement. I won't be answering too many questions regarding rates on Discord anymore, as the suggestions get jumbled up. If you have a serious suggestion, please post it here.
A patch will be applied tonight to adjust the rates to these specifications.
Hot Time ULTRA Event
Welcome to Hot Time ULTRA, the Hot Time event as you know it, but even better.
- Hot Time ULTRA will provide 2.5x the current rates.
- Will only be available on Holidays and very special event weekends.
- Will be only used for full-day events.
- Will always be announced via the Forums.
The first Hot Time ULTRA will be Saturday, April 21, 2018, for the whole day.
Fusion Mania Event
We will also be hosting Fusion Mania for those who are looking to get their gear into shape!
Fusion Mania will be active:
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 @ 10AM - 12PM.
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 @ 10PM - 12AM.
Best of luck!