I have been slowly working on updating the servers rates to better balance our new community (welcome) and help foster our veteran players.
1.7.3-STABLE.4 - BUILT APRIL 13, 2018
- Rates are now stable. They are set to what they should be.
- Rate changes for newer players & accounts.
- Fusion Price decrease to 45,000 Elements.
- Big Match type rooms: 50% EXP & Code Increase, 35% Elements.
- QUEST SHARE FOR QUEST/MISSION!
- EXP/Code Share now scales per player, up to 100% share at 8 players.
- QUEST Share does not share Element Rates.
- AFK Abuse of this feature will result in 14 day-Perm. bans.
- Increase to Multi-Player rooms!
- Rates have increased by 50% (1.5x) since last patch.
- Hot Time is now 2x current rates. It's massive!
- Level fusions will not change card's skills anymore. Upgrading and failing or succeeding will not change the skill on the card.
- @changelog command.
1.7.3-STABLE.1 - BUILT APRIL 11, 2018
-> Fix rates for GameCompleteHandler for Survival.
-> Add rate specifics for Symbol, Crystal Capture, Tournament Type and Teamplay Type.
-> Dropped Element Rate from 4 to 3, increased Element Find Chance rate by 15%.
-> SS FIRE, SS WIND NERFS: 2.35x, 1.75x
-> Mission Increase in EXP/Code by 10%.
-> Dynamic population rates for gamemodes: When low pop, quest will yield better results. When high pop, PVP will yield better results, especially in 6+ player rooms.
-> Code, EXP and Elements should be accurate on game-end screens. Code/EXP is now given instead of 0.
-> Issues with data being incorrect after round over is fixed.
-> Verbose changes.
Rate Change for Teamplay Type Room:
- 150% Increased Elements
- Significantly larger gains for Code and EXP.
Rate Change for Tournament Type, Symbol and Crystal Capture
- 100% Increased Elements
- Moderate larger gains for Code and EXP.
Rates are the same between these gamemodes
- TEAMPLAY, ASSAULT, AUTO-TEAM, CHAMPION ASSAULT, CHAMPION KING SLAYER, CHAMPION TEAMPLAY, KING SLAYER.
Rates are the same between these gamemodes
- SURVIVAL, KING SURVIVAL
- Symbol & Crystal Capture have their own rates.
Questing rates have been updated for team play.
We've started to review player feedback and monitor server behavior in the last month. The staff team and I have been working through the numbers on changes to the rates we have now. These changes will impact players who mostly play alone.
Playing with others will be the new standard to achieving higher level gear and earning the sets that you want.
We're not just talking about playing Survival over and over again to grind out your elements. With these changes, it might be worth it to wait for a great Teamplay match, or group up in a 4 player quest team and run the Red Dragon. Mission might be a viable source of income for those who need a strong team to conquer the higher levels.
Here is the breakdown for all the rate changes:
- Big Match (purple) rooms' rates have been increased by 30%.
- Mission mode rooms' rates have been increased by 20%.
- Quest mode rooms' rates have been increased by 20%.
- PVP Team type rooms' rates have been increased in the following:
- 115% increased rates for completing a room
- 20% increased rates per kill
- 40% increased based rates for game
Keep reading on, the next section covers rate changes for multiplayer rooms.
To keep rates competitive like they were previously, we are increasing rates and scaling for multiplayer rooms. Notice how rate increases gradually get bigger as the room size increases.
- 3 Players: 10% Increase in Rates
- 4 Players: 40% Increase in Rates
- 5 Players: 50% Increase in Rates
- 6 Players: 65% Increase in Rates
- 7 Players: 85% Increase in Rates
- 8 Players: 125% Increase in Rates
We hope these changes assist in promoting more multi-player rooms.
Please also note, all changes are subject to some minor tuning after the patch hits.
This patch data will carry into our upcoming 2.0 update.
New players may notice that upon registering, their characters are not set to level 1. New players now start at level 13, therefore unlocking the Hero channel instantly. Players will be able to choose whether they would like to level in Hero or in Beginner, depending on their skill.
Players also now start with 100,000 code to purchase their items.
Trade & Gift Changes
As with changing the initial level for new players, we've also changed the levels for Trading and Gifting. To trade and gift, a player will be required to be verified and Level 21 or above (Moon 1).
Hot Time Changes
With the rate changes, we want to test player feedback without Hot Time available as frequently as it was before. We hope to start scheduling Hot Time events instead of running them as "flash events", this is to make the event more valuable. Everyone can also expect scheduled Hot Times to be longer.
Instead, for flash events, I will be creating "per game-type rate increases". Let's break this down into an example.
A flash event may start where Quest rates will be increased by 2x for 1 hour instead of the usual Hot Time flash event.
This could be for Quest, Free-For-All PVP matches (Dodge included), Team PVP Matches (Hero, Teamplay, Symbol, etc.)
This is to get the community excited about other gamemodes that are infrequently played, but require different team mechanics and solo mechanics. We hope you attain U L T R A - I N S T I N C T and exceed to V-VIP.
That's a wrap.
Thank you for reading.